The Cub Pilot Corps was an effort by cereal makers and the manufacturer of the Cub aircraft to get young adults involved and interested in flight. The desire was to help members become "America’s Future Pilots."
The shirt has our orange 3″x3″ external orange label on the back.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Purchase With Confidence
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments