This is a remarkable book filled with over 400 frontline pictures from American engagements.
Warning: Some of these images are graphic and may be disturbing to some.
These pictures, many you will never see anyplace else, give us a close a shocking look at many forgotten moments of World War II.
This book is a great reference work on the Pacific Theatre of Operation.
Table of Contents
- Japs attack Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941
- Japanese invade the Philippines
- U.S. Marines invade the Solomon Islands
- American troops land in North Africa, November 8, 1942
- Allied invasion of Sicily
- Allied invasion of Italy
- U.S. battle of the Atlantic with German submarines
- U.S. troops land on New Guinea
- U.S. forces invade the Aleutian Islands
- American troops land on the Gilbert Islands
- American troops land on the Marshall Islands
- Conquest of Tarawa Island
- Conquest of Saipan Island
- U.S. troops invade the Palau Islands
- U.S. forces in the China, Burma, India campaign
- D-Day in the invasion of France, June 6, 1943
- Battles in France, Holland and Belgium
- U.S. troops advance into Germany
- General MacArthur returns to the Philippines
- President Roosevelt plans the defeat of Germany and Japan
- Superfortresses bomb Tokyo, December 7, 1944
- American conquest of the Philippines
- American conquest of Iwo Jima
- Battle for Okinawa
- Battle of the Bulge in Belgium and Germany
- Yanks battle for the Rhine
- Yanks head for Berlin
- German atrocities
- Yalta Conference
- President Roosevelt passes away April 12, 1945
- President Truman takes office
- American and Russian forces link-up April 25, 1945
- Mussolini slain in Italy, April 28,1945
- United Nations Security Conference, April 25, 1945
- Destruction in Berlin
- Nazi war criminals captured
- Germany surrenders in Italy and Munich
- German evacuation of Copenhagen
- Germany surrenders on all fronts
- Allies celebrate Germany’s surrender
- President Turman’s Proclamation
- President Truman announces V-E Day
After you purchase this item, follow the link in your email receipt to download it from the RareAviation.com site right away.
You can view the raw unformatted text of this document to search it to confirm it contains the information you are looking for. Click on link. 
See the purchase confirmation email for the password necessary to open this file once you download it.
These items are provided for historical and reference use only. RareAviation.com assumes no liability for any loss or damage resulting from or in any way connected to other use of this information. Not for commercial use or further dissemination.
Once downloaded, this manual may be printed.
Purchase With Confidence
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments