As a pilot, you have to learn all sorts of information about P-factor, aerodynamics, lift, drag, and how propellers work. This propellor shirt will help to remind you on your next checkride. At least your Designate Pilot Examiner will get a kick out of it.
The shirt has our orange 3″x3″ back label on it.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves adds more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Purchase With Confidence
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments