This 1953 pictorial book of UK airfields gives us a great historical look at the airports of the day.
Compare many of these with present-day photographs of the same airfields would be extremely different.
This book includes aerial photos of:
- Gatwick Airport, Surrey
- Belfast (Nutt’s Corner) Airport
- Croydon Airport, Surrey
- Aberdeen (Dyce) Aberdeenshire
- Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
- Blackpool (Squires Gates), Lancashire
- Hurn Airport, Hampshire
- Newcastle (Woolsington) Aerodrome, Northumberland
- Derby (Burnaston) Aerodrome, Derby
- Edinburgh (Turnhouse) Airport
- Southampton (Eastleigh) Airport, Hampshire
- York Aerodrome
- Carlisle (Kingstown) Aerodrome, Cumberland
- Redhill Aerodrome, Surrey
- Hereford Aerodrome, Herefordshire
- Leeds/Bradford (Yeadon), Yorkshire
- Prestwick Airport, Ayrshire
- Cardiff Airport, Glamorgan
- Land’s End (St. Just) Aerodrome, Cornwall
- Haverfordwest (Withynush) Aerodrome, Pembrokeshire
- Birmingham (Elmdon) Airport
- Portsmouth Aerodrome, Hampshire
- Gloucester/Cheltenham (Staverton) Aerodrome
- Perth (Scone) Aerodrome, Perthshire
- Hamble Aerodrome, Hampshire
- Plymouth (Roborough) Aerodrome, Devon
- Hartlepool Aerodrome, Durham
- Wolverhampton Aerodrome, Staffordshire
- Ramsgate Aerodrome, Kent
- Shoreham Aerodrome, Sussex
See the purchase confirmation email for the password necessary to open this file once you download it.
These items are provided for historical and reference use only. RareAviation.com assumes no liability for any loss or damage resulting from or in any way connected to other use of this information. Not for commercial use or further dissemination.
Once downloaded, this manual may be printed.
Purchase With Confidence
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments