You can see how important the Baggage Organizer is in flight. See this post on our emergency relief flight for Hurricane Ida to see it in action.
Why I Developed the Aircraft Baggage Organizer
I was getting ready to take the active runway on a Friday afternoon when I heard the painful flub, flub, flub of a flat tire. A mechanic was just about to go home for the day, but the worst part was the correct sized replacement tube was days away. Oh no.
There are some events I’ve lived through as a pilot that stress me out—for example, needing a jump start, dealing with a broken belt, blown tubes, a bad spark plug, not having an extra quart or two of oil, and needing a tool but not having a tool kit readily available.
But I did not want to toss all the items into a box or leave them sliding around the back of the plane.
So I designed a purpose-built baggage compartment organizer for pilots like you and me. The Baggage Organizer fits all aircraft and can make flying less stressful because you know you have what you need.
Each item has a purpose-built compartment it fits in, so the critical gear is not sliding around. It stays put.
Your Emergency Supplies Stay Put in Your Cargo Area With the Baggage Organizer
The Baggage Organizer has a special storage place for:
- Tire Tubes – Nose & Main
- Spare Alternator Belts
- First Aid Kit
- Four Quarts of Oil
- Spark Plugs
- Battery to Jumpstart Plane
- Jumper Adapter
- Wheel Chocks.
I designed it with all pilots in mind because you don’t want to be stuck at that far away airport and stranded. No, you don’t. I’ve learned that lesson.
Stop endlessly searching for your aviation supplies! With the Baggage Organizer, you’ll instantly find what you need – even in the dark. Since everything is stored in the same place, a glance will let you know you have the critical supplies you need before you depart.
The Baggage Organizer provides infinite possibilities with various compartments for storing and organizing an enormous collection of aviation essentials.
Items in the Baggage Organizer
Feel free to use whatever items you want for your Baggage Organizer. These are links to the specific products I purchased that fit perfectly in the Baggage Organizer.
The Baggage Organizer is constructed out of clear acrylic. This gives you the following advantages:
- High level of impact resistance (17 times the impact resistance of glass).
- Very durable.
- Easy to maintain.
- Acrylic does not yellow over time.
- It is transparent, which allows a pilot to find items in the Baggage Organizer quickly.
- The Baggage Organizer could be polished at any time to maximize clarity.
- The ability to polish allows all sharp edges to be softened in manufacturing to take the sharpness off.
- Non-conductive material.
- Not hurt by UV light and will not yellow.
- The Baggage Organizer can be cleaned with the same products you use to clean aircraft windows. You can also use mild soap and water. Do not use anything that contains ammonia.
- If you ever scratched the Baggage Organizer, they can usually be buffed out using a product like Novus #2 or #3.
- For the size and stability, it is lightweight.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- In the unlikely event that acrylic plastic does break, it is designed to fracture into dull-edged pieces instead of sharp, dangerous shards.
- Temperature resistant.
The footprint of the Baggage Organizer is 30 inches long by 9 inches wide.
Purchase With Confidence
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments