Designed for the Modern Cockpit
Designed by an experienced Cessna pilot, our Cockpit Organizers are cleverly designed storage consoles that slide between the front seats. All spaces were carefully considered including spaces for drinks, tablets, other modern electronics, cables, and more. Create instant storage and peace of mind.
The Cockpit Organizer 172 model fits Cessna 172 Skyhawk / Cessna 182 Skylane / Cessna 205 Skywagon / Cessna 206 Stationair / Cessna 210 Centurions / Cessna 337 Skymaster / and others with only 3 inches between the seats.
Installation & Use
Why Pilots Love It
- Easily moves between aircraft (not bolted down)
- Clear acrylic sides and partitions for easy access and quick pre-flights
- Built for modern electronic pilot supplies
- Open bottom fits over a floor-mounted fire extinguisher
Quick & Easy Access to Everything
The Cockpit Organizer 172 model fits
- Cessna 172 Skyhawk
- Cessna 182 Skylane
- Cessna 205 Skywagon
- Cessna 206 Stationair
- Cessna 210 Centurions
- Cessna 337 Skymaster
- and others with only 3 inches between the seats.
If you're looking a completely custom organizer that fits any aircraft not listed, check out our one-of-a-kind organizers!
Built to last for decades of regular use,The Cockpit Organizer is cons tructed out of strong and rugged clear acrylic — a transparent material with high-level of impact resistance (17x stronger than glass).
The Beauty of Acrylic
Acrylic is reliable, durable, and can withstand temperature changes and UV light. It won't yellow over time and is easy to clean — you can use the same cleaning products you use for aircraft windows or mild soap and water (just avoid anything with ammonia).
Other perks include:
- Non-conductive material
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Polish or buffer at any time to maximize clarity, soften edges, or buff out a scratch
- In the unlikely event that acrylic plastic does break, it is designed to fracture into dull-edged pieces instead of sharp, dangerous shards like glass
I love the fact that I no longer will be faced with trying to access my fire extinguisher from beneath the seat behind me, in the event it’s needed. If I was that good as a contortionist, I’d be in the next Olympics or on the road with a circus! I feel much safer now, so thanks!